Ballarayanadurga fort is a ruined fort on top of a mountain near a small hamlet called Balige. The trail is forest walk followed by lush green meadows. We would be trekking for 10-12km (both side included) to reach the peak and come back to the base in 1 day. The views are worth the climb.
The waterfall is full of gushing cold water. You will truly be enthralled to spend time under the waterfall and watch the sunrays lighten up the mist from the fall.
Duration of the event– 2 days & 1 nights
Day 01 (Saturday)| We will pick you up from few selected/convenient locations in Bangalore at 4am & start our journey straight to the homestay in Ghattikallu. We will have breakfast on the way.
Day 01 (Saturday) | We will reach homestay, freshen up, have tea-snacks & head for the waterfall.
Before evening snacks, we will visit the sunset point.
Hot vegetarian & non-vegetarian food will be served in dinner, followed by campfire, chit chat & a good sleep.
Day 02 (Sunday) | We will have breakfast & then head to the trek starting point.
We will have packed lunch & trek back to the homestay.
By evening we will start back for Bangalore to reach by 10pm
Cost Per Person: Rs. 4499
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
- Jeep ride whenever required in the forest area.
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Food – 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- Trekking Guide
- Permission Charges
- First Aid kit
- ..Basically everything you need for this trek!
- Any insurance
- Personal expenses like shopping or buying snacks
- Any gears like trekking shoes, rain jackets required for the trek
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Ticket Inclusion’ part.
Terms and Conditions
Age Limit: Minimum 10 years of age.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of the trip.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
- In treks involving wild forest, expect leeches and other insects. However we can take precautions to avoid them – these will be discussed before the trek starts.
- Any travel member engaging in immoral or unethical behavior will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group. The decision making power will solely vest with the organizer.
- Avoid carrying any valuables.
Things to carry
-Photo ID Proof and a passport size photo.
-Jacket/Sweater – 1 – It might get cold during the night.
-T-shirt/shirt/Jersey – 3 (minimum) – Thin material and quick-dry T-shirts are advisable. Additional pairs are recommended in case it rains
– Cap/Hat/Sunglasses – 1
– Trekking Shoes/Sports shoes
– Socks – 2 pairs
– Rain Coat/Poncho/Wind Cheater – 1
– Water Bottle- 2ltr
– Torch – 1 – Fully charged or with backup batteries.
– Towel & Toiletrie
-Any snacks like snickers, biscuits etc and energy drinks.
-Personal medicines (if taking any)
-Plastic bag to keep your things dry in case of rains
- If you cancel 7 days before the event
Full refund after deducting payment gateway charges, will be provided.
- If you cancel 3-6 days before the event
50 % of the actual amount of the trek will be provided (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- 2 days before the event:
No refund would be provided.
Pick-up and Drop-off points
Central Silk Board
Indiranagar Shanti Sagar Hotel
Manyatha Tech Park Bus Stop
Drop points – If it is late at night, all girls would be dropped at the doorstep