We are giving you an experience, not an itinerary
Day 1 Reach Aluva (a city in Kochi)
Day 1- 2 Explore Athirapally falls, forests & Poonjira hills
Day 3 Explore Kochi – the dutch area, beaches, backwaters and exotic shopping areas.
Day 4 Back to Bangalore
01 |30 Sept 2017
We will escort you to our homestay near Athirapally falls in comfortable AC vehicle. Pickup would be from Aulva Railway station.
Sip your morning coffee & appreciate authentic Kerala breakfast sitting comfortably by the river side in manicured lawns of our resort.
Take the journey to Athirapally falls that passes through a landscape of winding roads, small villages and lush green trees. Visit Vazhachal falls. The day will end gazing at the beautiful skies, palm plantations and vast forest lands as we drive back to freshly cooked dinner waiting for us in an area overlooking the river.
02 |1 Oct 2017
After a walk in the lawns of our resort, take a dip or at least dip your feet in the rushing waters of the river. By noon start your journey to a quaint home stay on top a hill with orange , jack fruit, water apple trees growing around it.
Don’t worry about getting on top – We have a jeep waiting to take you. If you are feeling adventurous, we have our guides ready to take you the trail for a trek to reach the top.
Admire the mountains, mist rising from the valleys, vast grasslands, wind in your hair and view of the river, dam and the town in the valley.
We will have tea and snacks ready at the homestay.
The night will be spent at the homestay- bonfire, soothing music, cold breeze, good food. Perfect!
03 | 2 Oct 2017
Visit Mattancherry palace(Dutch palace), Jewish synagogue, Willingdon island, Drive through Vyppin backwater areas.By evening head back to the airport / railway station and back to home.
But every journey only ends when you want it to, so we can plan experiences for you after this as well.
Cost Per Person – rs. 9,000
- Food on all three days
- Stay during the whole journey
- Transportation in & around all places
- Trek guides, jeep rides, campfire, snacks
What is not included :
- Arrival & Return tickets to Aluva from your city are not covered.
Terms and Conditions
Age Limit: Minimum 10 years of age.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of the trip.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
- In treks involving wild forest, expect leeches and other insects. However we can take precautions to avoid them – these will be discussed before the trek starts.
- Any travel member engaging in immoral or unethical behavior will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group. The decision making power will solely vest with the organizer.
- Avoid carrying any valuables.
- If you cancel 7 days before the event
Full refund after deducting payment gateway charges, will be provided.
- If you cancel 3-6 days before the event
50 % of the actual amount of the trek will be provided (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- 2 days before the event:
No refund would be provided.