Gandikota is a small village in the Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh that is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Pennar that cuts through the Erramala hills. This has come to be known as the Hidden Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty.
There are several other attractions in , like the magnificent Gandikota fort that sits majestically on top of the gorge. Apart from the unmatched beauty of the gorge, the mystical charm of this fort makes a visit to this place all the more exciting for history lovers and adventure seekers.
Date and Time – 15-16 sept 2017
Duration of the event– 1 Day & 1 night
Day 0 (Friday) | Start from Bangalore at 11:30pm
Day 1 (Saturday) Have breakfast on the way. Reach the grand canyon of India. Explore the area, fort, the quiet village area & ruined granaries.
Walk to the Gandikota Grand Canyon view point. Enjoy the beautiful scenery & echo point.
Start the journey to visit Belum Caves.
Explore the caves, which will take around 1hour.
Start the journey back to Bangalore. Have dinner on the way.
Cost Per Person: rs.1999
Book Here: https://imjo.in/vPkDTZ
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore in non-AC vehicle.
- Food – 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 dinner
- First Aid kit
- Tickets to Belum caves
- ..Basically everything you need for this trip!
- Any insurance
- Personal expenses like shopping or buying snacks
- Any gears like trekking shoes, rain jackets required for the trek
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Ticket Inclusion’ part.
Terms and Conditions
Age Limit: Minimum 10 years of age.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of the trip.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
- In treks involving wild forest, expect leeches and other insects. However we can take precautions to avoid them – these will be discussed before the trek starts.
- Any travel member engaging in immoral or unethical behavior will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group. The decision making power will solely vest with the organizer.
- Avoid carrying any valuables.
- If you cancel 7 days before the event
Full refund after deducting payment gateway charges, will be provided.
- If you cancel 3-6 days before the event
50 % of the actual amount of the trek will be provided (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- 2 days before the event:
No refund would be provided.
Pick-up and Drop-off points
Central Silk Board
Indiranagar Shanti Sagar Hotel
If pick up is late at night, we will pickup from the doorstep
Drop points – If it is late at night, all girls would be dropped at the doorstep